http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com

Les shops annoncent les essais de matos, soyez-prêt !

http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com

Messagede zhangzk » Mer 20 Mar 2019 07:12

The Panthers were back on the practice field today (well http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/wes-horton-jersey-authentic , sort of... due to the weather it was an indoor walkthrough) as they prepare for their Week 6 game against Washington.The good news for Panthers fans is that tight end Greg Olsen is preparing to make his first appearance since suffering a broken foot in Week 1 against the Cowboys. He was a full participant in practice today and hopes to be ready for Sunday’s action.It goes without saying that adding a player of Olsen’s caliber will improve the Panthers’ offense, so hopefully he’ll be ready to go on Sunday. Ryan Kalil fully participated in practice for the second straight day despite being listed as having a neck injury. He left Sunday’s game in the second half with what was initially reported as a shoulder problem, but him being a full participant in practice today is hopefully a good sign that he’ll be ready to play on Sunday in Washington.The Panthers held Jared Norris, Andre Smith and Damiere Byrd out today with various injuries. Byrd practiced yesterday so there’s not much to be too concerned about yet. It’s looking like Norris and Smith will be unavailable on Sunday, though.Kawann Short was back in action after taking yesterday off due to an ankle injury. I would expect him to continue practicing for the rest of the week Womens Taylor Moton Jersey , and I don’t see this as something that will keep him off the field on Sunday. Cameron Artis-Payne and Marquis Haynes were back at it after missing practice yesterday for undisclosed non-injury reasons, so I would assume there’s nothing serious to report there.Here’s today’s full injury report:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceWR Damiere Byrd (ankle)LB Jared Norris (toe)LB Andre Smith (hamstring)Limited participation in practiceNoneFull participation in practiceRB Cameron Artis-Payne (non injury)DE Marquis Haynes (non injury)C Ryan Kalil (neck)TE Greg Olsen (foot)DE Julius Peppers (rest)DT Kawann Short (ankle)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play While Eric Reid is "not surprised" he's been drug tested by the NFL six times in the past 11 weeks, his Panthers teammates and coaches are growing increasingly annoyed at the frequency of the league's "random" drug testing policy.Coach Ron Rivera quipped Thursday at his news conference that "if my name came up that many times I would buy a lottery ticket."Carolina wide receiver Torrey Smith added, "it's very excessive.""I don't think there's any secret about it that something is wrong with that," said Smith http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/daryl-williams-jersey-authentic , who noted that he has been tested "two or three times" this season in 15 weeks.Several veteran players say that is about the average for an entire season; Reid said that was his average before returning to the NFL.Reid said he has taken seven drug tests in all (one was mandatory) since signing with Carolina on Sept. 27, fined three times for illegal hits totaling nearly $50,000 and ejected once.The sixth-year safety believes it all stems from his pending collusion case against the NFL that alleges owners conspired to keep him out of the league for kneeling alongside former San Francisco 49ers teammate Colin Kaepernick during the national anthem to protest social and racial injustice."I've been a part of depositions," Reid said. "I have been a part of this legal process and I'm not surprised in the slightest."Reid said his teammates were more shocked than he was when he was selected to be tested again after Monday night's loss to the Saints.The 27-year-old said he is not concerned about failing a drug test because he's never failed one before, but he wants "it to be dually noted that it has happened. ... It's like stop-and-frisk. If am walking down the street it doesn't mean I am doing anything illegal Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey , but that doesn't mean I should be stopped every time."Reid said he's not buying that the league doesn't have any control over the random tests."I perceive that the league is full of you-fill-in-the-blank," Reid said. "I wish I could see y'all's faces when, or if, what I know becomes public from this (collusion) lawsuit."
zhangzk

Retourner vers J'veux test du matos !