TD Garden on Saturday night

Tu vends ou recherches du matériel d'occasion ? tu veux en louer ?

TD Garden on Saturday night

Messagede elaine95 » Mer 13 Mar 2019 07:30

BOSTON (AP) David Krejci and his new linemate have taken no time at all to find a rhythm.The Bruins center capitalized on his pairing with trade deadline acquisition Rick Nash to record his first hat trick in four years www.officialmapleleafsproshop.com , and Boston tallied its biggest offensive output since 2012 with an 8-4 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night.”It’s been a good marriage so far,” said Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy, whose team has won two straight since adding four players leading up to Monday’s deadline.The biggest was Nash, a six-time All-Star who has two goals and an assist in two games for Boston – including one of each against the defending Stanley Cup champions on Thursday.”I’m obviously happy to be on his line,” said Krejci, who has four hat tricks in the regular season and two more in the playoffs. ”He’s a world-class player, and he’s proven it the last couple of games. I know it’s not easy, but they fit in really well.”One night after the Boston Celtics posted a season-high 134 points in the same building, the Bruins scored their most goals of the year. David Pastrnak had two goals and an assist for Boston, which fell behind 35 seconds into the game but led 5-3 by the end of the first.”That first period, I thought we were playing with white pucks,” said Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask, who stopped 22 shots. ”The only time I saw the puck was when I dug it out of the net.”Pittsburgh’s Ollie Matta scored in the opening minute Toronto Maple Leafs T-Shirts Authentic , but from there on it was mostly Bruins. Boston led 2-1 before the three-minute mark, 3-1 after six minutes and 5-2 with just under four minutes to play in the first before Riley Sheahan scored with 4 seconds to play in the period.The Bruins added three in the second – two on the power play from Krejci, giving him a hat trick with 25:27 still to play – and one from Pastrnak.Matta also scored with 15 minutes left to make it 8-4. Ex-Bruin Phil Kessel scored the other goal for the Penguins, who lost their third in a row.Casey DeSmith stopped just two shots he faced in 5:27 before he was replaced, trailing 3-1. Tristan Jarry made 28 saves the rest of the way.”These are two good-character guys. They are good people and I know they will bounce back,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said of his goalies. ”They’ve been very good for us and so we’re just going to have to stay with it here.”Boston acquired Nash, Nick Holden and Tommy Wingels at the trade deadline and signed Brian Gionta, who captained Team USA at the Olympics. Gionta had two assists and Holden had one; Wingels had a goal and an assist on Tuesday night in his Bruins debut.”The group that’s here, the leadership group, makes things easy for the guys coming in,” said Gionta, who played at Boston College. ”We felt right at home right away.”David Backes and Torey Krug also scored for the Bruins, who haven’t lost in regulation to the Penguins at home in eight games since 2013.NOTES: Gionta Toronto Maple Leafs Hoodies Authentic , who made his season debut after playing in the Olympics, assisted on Boston’s fourth goal in the first period for his 300th NHL assist. … Evgeni Malkin, the No. 2 scorer in the NHL, did not have a point and registered only two shots in the game. Sidney Crosby had four shots and also did not register a point or assist. … Zdeno Chara snapped a six-game scoreless streak with a first-period assist. … The Bruins were without Patrice Bergeron, who will miss at least two weeks with a broken bone in his foot. … DeSmith, a New Hampshire native, was playing in his first career game against the Bruins.UP NEXTPenguins: Host the New York Islanders on Saturday.Bruins: Host Montreal on Saturday.— BOSTON (AP) Sean Kuraly isn’t so good at waiting.The Boston Bruins forward is usually going full-speed on the ice, whether it’s chasing the puck on the forecheck or sizing up an opponent for a hit. So when he saw David Pastrnak’s shot hit off the post and flutter into the air, it was tough for Kuraly to be patient.”A play like that doesn’t come around very often. When it does, it’s kind of a waiting game,” he said on Thursday night after bunting the puck into the net to help the Bruins beat Toronto 5-1 in the opener of their first-round Eastern Conference playoff series.”It’s not really my style,” said Kuraly, who had to resist hitting the puck before it fell below the level of the crossbar to avoid being called for a high stick. ”To go from 100 mph and hitting everything that moves and (wait) in front of the net Toronto Maple Leafs Hats Authentic , it can be a challenge.”Brad Marchand, David Backes and David Krejci each scored a power-play goal, and Tuukka Rask stopped 26 shots for Boston. Pastrnak scored to make it 3-1 with 38 seconds left in the second period, then moved in on goalie Frederik Andersen seven minutes into the third before backhanding the puck off the post.Kuraly waited, and then two-handed the puck off the shaft of his stick like a bunt as he fell over the sprawling goalie.”I’m a terrible baseball player,” he said. ”It has nothing to do with baseball.”Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is back at the TD Garden on Saturday night.”We’ve got a day to solve our problems,” Toronto coach Mike Babcock said. ”We could feel sorry for ourselves if we want tonight, but that’s a waste of time and energy.”Boston already scored two power-play goals when Toronto’s Nazem Kadri was thrown out of the game and given a five-minute major for an elbow to Tommy Wingels‘ head. Three-minutes later, Krejci bounced it in off Andersen from behind to make it 5-1.”I thought it was the appropriate call,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. ”Where it goes from here is out of my hands.”Zach Hyman scored Toronto’s only goal, and Andersen made 35 saves.”They cranked it up, and we didn’t answer,” defenseman Ron Hainsey said.The matchup is the first in the postseason for the teams since Toronto’s Game 7 collapse in the first round in 2013 Custom Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys , when Boston rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the third period, scoring twice in the last 82 seconds of regulation to send it into overtime. The Bruins went on to reach the Stanley Cup Finals.The Maple Leafs never had a lead to blow in this one.And the Boston power play was the reason.”Obviously, our penalty kill wasn’t good enough,” Babcock said. ”We took too many penalties in the third, and the third was no contest.”With James Van Riemsdyk off for hooking, Marchand scored on a backhander to give the Bruins the lead 5:28 into the game. Hyman tied it for the Leafs with about three minutes before the break but Backes put Boston back in front early in the second on a pass from Krejci.Pastrnak converted a pass from Marchand with 38 seconds left in the period to make it 3-1, and then set up the next goal when he moved in on Andersen and bounced it off the post. As the puck fluttered in the air over the sprawled goalie, Kuraly came in trailing the play and knocked it into the net.NOTESPastrnak and Torey Krug had two assists apiece. … Toronto was 0-for-3 on the power play. Boston was 3-for-6. … The teams came into the game 34-34-1 in their first 69 playoff matchups, but the Maple Leafs hold an 8-6 series edge. … The Bruins pledged the profits of their 50/50 raffle – at least $50,000 – to support the victims of the Humboldt Broncos hockey team bus crash.—
elaine95

Retourner vers J'vends mon matos !