ers Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hard

Tu vends ou recherches du matériel d'occasion ? tu veux en louer ?

ers Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hard

Messagede lw789 » Jeu 8 Nov 2018 03:23

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy was released from jail on $17,000 bond Wednesday, one day after being arrested on charges of assault on a female and communicating threats. Hardy left jail wearing sweatpants and a black tank top. He did not speak to reporters. Charlotte Mecklenburg County Judge Rebecca Thorne Tin called Hardy a potential threat and ordered him not to have any contact with the accuser and to attend three Alcoholic Anonymous meetings per week. In the arrest warrant, the 24-year-old accuser alleges Hardy threw her on a pile of guns and threatened to kill her. She filed a protective restraining order against Hardy on Wednesday, saying he attacked her in his apartment and "picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in the bathroom" and that she "has bruises from head to toe." She also says in the filing that the 6-foot-4, 290-pound Hardy pulled her by the hair and "was screaming he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats." She says Hardy choked her with both hands around her throat before picking her up and throwing her onto a couch "covered with assault rifles and/or shotguns" and "bragged that the guns were loaded." "He threatened to shoot me if I went to the media or reported his assault to anyone," she says. She says Hardy has approximately 25 to 30 firearms in his downtown Charlotte apartment, including an AK-47. She says she eventually got out of the apartment, where she ran into Charlotte Mecklenburg police. Hardys attorney, Chris Fialko, refuted those allegations Wednesday. He argued in court -- and later outside the courtroom -- that Hardy and Sammy Curtis, his administrative assistant, were attacked by the accuser, and that it was Hardy who made the 911 call to police at 4:18 a.m. Tuesday. The accusers attorney, Stephen Goodwin, said his client was held down by Curtis and prevented from calling police. Goodwin called Fialkos claim that Hardy was the one attacked by the accuser false. "The physical evidence doesnt even come close to matching that," Goodwin said. There were conflicting reports from 911 calls obtained by The Associated Press on Wednesday night from the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. On a call made by Hardy, the NFL player can be heard saying, "My assistant is trying to restrain her and shes trying to break free and hit me with her heel. Im literally running around the table right now." Hardy also mentions in the call that he thinks the accuser is "on coke or something. I dont know. Shes been drinking. I dont know what shes on, man." In another call by someone at the players condominium, an unidentified woman tells the operator that the woman had been beaten for more than 30 minutes. "Hes beating her (butt) in there. Some girls getting her (butt) beat upstairs and I heard it. And I seen it. Hes beating her (butt) right now." Goodwin said Hardy and the accuser, who the lawyer said works as a waitress in Charlotte, were in a relationship and previously lived together. They were not living together at the time of the incident, which occurred at an "after hours" party. Goodwin said he doesnt know what sparked the fight, but Tin stated in the courtroom that both parties were drinking alcohol. Judge Tin said the court was "very concerned" about the bruises on the accusers neck and back. Hardy spent Tuesday night in jail and appeared in court Wednesday wearing an orange jump suit. The incident began early Tuesday morning. Police said patrol officers responded to a domestic violence assault call at 4:18 a.m. Hardy tied a franchise record with 15 sacks last season for the leagues second-ranked defence. He had 11 sacks in 2012. That production convinced the salary-cap strapped Panthers to make Hardy their franchise player at $13.116 million for one season. Hardy signed the teams offer sheet in March. The Panthers said in a statement Tuesday they were "very disappointed" to learn of the allegations and planned to investigate. Hardys NFL agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was in the courtroom but declined comment. Hardys next court date is June 27. The Panthers organization is particularly sensitive to domestic violence issues. In 2001, Panthers wide receiver Rae Carruth was found guilty of conspiring to murder his girlfriend, Cherica Adams, who was carrying his child. Carruth was sentenced to 18 to 24 years in prison. Hardys court appearance occurred on the same day the Panthers hosted a breakfast at their stadium for "Men For Change," a group that serves victims of domestic violence. Rashan Gary College Jersey . Jesus Navas bookended yet another huge home win for City by scoring after 14 seconds and again in second-half stoppage time, with Sergio Aguero also netting in each half to add to an own goal by Sandro and a brilliant strike by Alvaro Negredo. Mike Hart College Jersey . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. http://www.cheapmichiganjerseys.com/?ta ... ege-jersey. The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. Wholesale Michigan Jerseys . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. Glenn Robinson III College Jersey .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets.OAKLAND, Calif. -- L.J. Hoes homered with one out in the top of the 12th, and the Houston Astros beat the Oakland Athletics 3-2 on Tuesday night for their first win in four tries at the Coliseum this year. The Astros also earned their first three-game winning streak against the As in franchise history. Hoes connected off Fernando Abad (2-4). The baseball-leading As (61-38) missed several chances to move a season-high 25 games over .500. Pinch-hitter John Jaso hit a two-out single in the 11th and Jed Lowrie drew a walk from Jose Veras, who was replaced by Darin Downs (2-1). Jose Altuve hit a one-out single in the 10th and tried to steal second. Initially called safe, As manager Bob Melvin challenged that second baseman Nick Punto tagged him in time. The call was overturned in 1 minute, 3 seconds. That ended a franchise-record 28 straight steals by Altuve without being caught. Chad Qualls finished for his 11th save in 13 opportunities. Jed Lowrie tied the game on a sixth-inning sacrifice fly. Houstons Chris Carter hit a two-run single in the third against his former team and also had a pair of doubles. The Astros couldnt capitalize on his two-out double in the eighth off Luke Gregerson. Scott Kazmir, who had won his previous two starts and was going for victory No. 12 on the year, struck out six in seven innings. He allowed seven hits and two runs in a duel of lefty starters. Altuve led off the game with a single up the middle, but centre fielder Craig Gentry threw him out at second trying to stretch it for extra bases. Brett Oberholtzer, making his second start since being recalled from TTriple-A Oklahoma City on July 12, remained winless in four starts against the As dating to last season.dddddddddddd He didnt strike out a batter for the first time in 13 starts this year. Astros first baseman Jesus Guzman returned after sitting out Sundays series finale against the White Sox because of back spasms When Houston last visited the Coliseum in April, Astros manager Bo Porter left the dugout in the third to yell at Lowrie moments after the No. 2 hitter flied out following two inside pitches. Lowrie said the situation dictated that he try to bunt, and it was too early in the game not to look to score even after the As scored seven runs in the first and led 8-0 after two. "I respect the game of baseball, and I will leave it at that," Porter said beforehand. "I know its completely behind me, its completely behind our team, and its not even something I would want to drum back up." Astros outfielder George Springer missed his second straight game with soreness in his right knee and quadriceps. NOTES: Gentry stole his 17th and 18th bases in the As third. ... The game drew 22,908, a strong showing for a weeknight against the Astros. ... RF Josh Reddick returned from a second stint on the disabled list because of a right knee injury but didnt start. He entered as a pinch-hitter leading off the eighth and stayed in the game. ... A foot issue is keeping Oaklands Stephen Vogt from catching right now. ... As All-Star 3B Josh Donaldson won the Heart and Hustle Award again. "Those are probably as good of words as you can come up with for him," Melvin said. "Hes dirty all the time." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retourner vers J'vends mon matos !