sider Bob McKenzie reports that Canuc

Tu vends ou recherches du matériel d'occasion ? tu veux en louer ?

sider Bob McKenzie reports that Canuc

Messagede lw789 » Ven 19 Oct 2018 07:58

PARIS - Eugenie Bouchard raced into the French Open quarterfinals by beating eighth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-1, 6-2 in 52 minutes on Sunday. The 18th-seeded Canadian wasted no time, opening up a 5-0 lead in just 16 minutes. The Montreal native, who reached the Australian Open semifinals this year, next plays either No. 14-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain or the unseeded Ajla Tomljanovic. They were playing later Sunday. "I just felt good out there, I executed my game plan really well, so Im happy with that," said Bouchard. "There are always things to improve, and Im just going to focus on that tomorrow and try to do even better my next match." Kerber, a quarter-finalist at Roland Garros two years ago, made a string of unforced errors and Bouchard broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set when Kerber returned long from the back of the court. Trailing 5-2, Kerber played with the strings of her racket as she hunched forward on her chair, her head bowed. Bouchard, by contrast, sat upright, taking a few deep breaths to compose herself before serving out the match. She clinched victory on her first match point when Kerber — a two-time Grand Slam semifinalist — made another unforced error, this time as her wild forehand sailed out. "Im confident and I really believe in my skills. I believe I can play with the best girls out there," Bouchard said. "Shes top 10, so I respect her. She can play some really good tennis. I was really mentally prepared for anything, for a battle." With the top three womens seeded players out, Maria Sharapova remains the favourite to win the tournament for the second time. The seventh-seeded Russian later played Samantha Stosur. Bouchard`s dominant victory over Kerber stretched her winning streak to nine straight matches — the longest of her career. And it lifted her career record against top 10 opponents to 5-10. Her victims this season have also included No.10 Sara Errani at Indian Wells in March and No.8 Jelen Jankovic last April in Charleston. Mens eighth seed Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., was attempting to join Bouchard in the last eight as he faced Spains Marcel Granollers. Raonic is the first Canadian man to play in the fourth round at Roland Garros. In mens fourth-round action later Sunday, second-seeded Novak Djokovic was playing No. 13-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga; fourth-seeded Roger Federer took on Ernests Gulbis; and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych faced No. 10-seeded John Isner. There were two third-round matches remaining, with seventh-seeded Andy Murray and No. 28 Philipp Kohlschreiber deep into a fifth set, and No. 12-seeded Richard Gasquet up against Fernando Verdasco. --- With files from The Canadian Press Patrick Robinson Jersey . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Jermon Bushrod Saints Jersey . -- Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defence of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints ... th-Jersey/. The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Kurt Coleman Saints Jersey . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Marcus Davenport Jersey . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.The agent for forward Ryan Kesler is denying that his client has requested that the Vancouver Canucks trade him. Speaking to Adrian Dater of The Denver Post, agent Kurt Overhardt says that a report from TVA Sports saying that Kesler had asked for a trade is "a bunch of b.s.". TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that Canucks general manager Mike Gillis neither confirmed nor denied the report. Kesler, 29, is nursing a hand injury and did nnot dress on Thursday night for Vancouvers post-Olympic opener against the St.dddddddddddd Louis Blues. Rumours in recent days have suggested that the Canucks have been listening to offers for Kesler and Alex Edler. Kesler has two more years remaining on a six-year, $30 million contract. He will be paid $5 million in each of the next two seasons and his high cap hit is expected to potentially make him difficult to move before the March 5 deadline. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789

Retourner vers J'vends mon matos !